New user comments

[3 hours ago]
nnnnnddddd , 20, F, Philippines - see her 14 comments
funny movie
M 8V 9A 9
[8 hours ago]
teacherjuani , 58, F, Spain - see her 308 comments
Great film! I enjoyed watching it....shows you how far internet can go....
M 8V 5A 8
[9 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 688 comments
Very good movie with excellent acting. Recommend you d/l another copy as the Chinese character subtitles at times cover half the screen, which is annoying. The story is first class and quite complex. Didn't like the end though, but fitting!
M 8V 9A 9
[14 hours ago]
irvin , 66, M, United States - his first comment
Excellent movie. Well worth the time to watch. All in Turkish but English subs are available if you ask by writing to irvin.camp aol com and put Please send Dag 2 SRT file in subject line. Enjoy.
M 1V 8A 8
[14 hours ago]
freesites , 33, F, Australia - see her 19 comments
Acting very bad
M 7V 9A 9
[19 hours ago]
hasitha , 30, M, Sri Lanka - see his 129 comments
Very good movie and wonderful acting. That little girl have done her character very nicely.
M 6V 9A 9
[19 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 242 comments
this is not an easy movie, the British humor is quite particular, but personally I liked a lot, but I don´t think that many will like this kind of dark humor, if you like British movies give it a try otherwise is not at all for you.
M 9V 9A 9
[23 hours ago]
TorrentUK , 44, M, Pitcairn - see his 41 comments
Good movie. I had a good time watching it.
M 8V 8A 7
TikiThorsen , 34, M, Argentina - see his 196 comments
Proper story and good ending, recommended.
M 5V 8A 8
Nicmos , 65, M, Canada - see his 637 comments
Not sure if you'd call this one entertaining or not. Had it's moments but there are no surprises here. Formula movie.
Quality is good.
M 4V 9A 9
magikero , 35, M, Philippines - see his 167 comments
Below average movie in acting, story and effects. It's not really worth watching unless you're an addict for vampire movies. The way the story develops is so slow and inconsistent.
M 7V 10A 10
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 185 comments
Not a bad film. It has my recommendation.
M 8V 10A 10
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 185 comments
It was based on a true story and those are always difficult. It was a lite slow all the way through and the audio had to be turned way up on the soundbar to hear it.
M 7V 10A 10
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 185 comments
I enjoyed this film. I recommend downloading. However it was another Lifetime -like movie so they make the husband unsupportive of the girlfriend and on the side of the ex-wife.
M 7V 10A 10
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 185 comments
Pretty fair and entertaining movie. These are always a bit aggravating however. They always make the husband too stupid to easily figure it out. But it is what it is. I recommend downloading this film.
M 8V 10A 8
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 185 comments
This was not a bad movie. I actually enjoyed it! The acting was pretty good and it had an unexpected ending. I recommend this film. The only issue is the audio. It sounded like it needed less bass and more treble.
M 10V 10A 10
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 688 comments
Brilliant. Extremely well acted. Atkinson has never been one of my favourites, except, sporadically, I have enjoyed some of his sketches, but as Mr. Bean he made me cringe. However, as Maigret he excels - in fact, he is Maigret. I have probably read all of Simenon's Maigret novels and I've always enjoyed the cold, clear logic and reasoning which sets him far above Christie's Poirot for matter-of-factness and practicality. Not one to miss!
M 1V 7A 6
TikiThorsen , 34, M, Argentina - see his 196 comments
Utter crap
fiolosm , 58, M, United States - see his 22 comments
Been wanting to watch this since I saw the previews. Ain't watched it yet, so I cant vouch for the quality, but your uploads have always been great. Thanks
M 3V 9A 9
nbabad , 42, M, Egypt - see his 7 comments
I can't believe that Nicolas Cage was there in such a very boring movie !!, doesn't worth your time !
Page 1234567891011 > >>